To become a member of the Register of Irish Sign Language Interpreters (RISLI), applicants must possess at least one of the recognised qualifications identified in the registration process policy.
Applicants must apply for initial registration either:
- within 24 months of the Register being established or
- within 12 months of being awarded their qualification
To register, applicants must submit the following documents:
- completed application form
- copy of their qualification(s)
- recent passport style photograph of the candidate (electronic format) for use on RISLI Membership card